Monday, March 18, 2013

Busy Bees

There's no doubt it's been a fun and busy few days for us.

The 'Chosen' shirts came in last Friday! I'm so excited to have them, and so blown away to see others wear them, and support our mission.

I also filled another order this weekend for some yummy goodies. I'm so excited to see how God is using 'Bakin' For My Babies' to raise some serious funds for this adoption. I've included some pics below of recent orders.

Saturday was our Zumbathon. And man, was it fun!!! We were blessed to bring home $355 that night to put into our fund. We've even been able to sell all the extra cookies I made, as well as a few more shirts (in case you missed the deadline and still want one, I did order some extras...let me know!)

I am thankful that we were also able to secure a venue for our next big event!! May 11 we will be hosting a Celebration of Mothers Tea. We will need LOTS of help, from donations for the silent auction, to table hosts, to help making food. Shew! It's gonna be a lot of work, but I'm so excited to share a special time with some amazing mothers, daughters and friends. Please let me know if you'd be interested in being a part of this event.

Today, we set up our first visit for our Home Study. It will be this Wednesday at 1pm. Any and all prayers are so greatly appreciated. :)

Lastly, I leave you with some pics of the last few days. And, some shots of our friends and family in our shirts. I would love to feature all of you fine folks that purchased one! Please send me a pic of you sporting yours!






















1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittani,

    I found you via Bridgette's blog. :) We are also in the process of adopting! :)

    I have a fundraising opportunity for you and your cookies. :) You can email me at adoption@dreniarb.com if you are interested. :) Ami
    www.walkingbytheway.com

    ReplyDelete