Tuesday, April 2, 2013

'Celebration of Mothers' Tea

I am so excited to announce our next fundraiser!!! On May 11 at 3:00pm, we will be having a Tea in honor of mothers (those who are like our mothers, those who hope to someday be mothers, etc). Basically a day to celebrate women!!

This event will also include a silent auction...a perfect place to pick up wonderful gifts for your mom since Mother's Day is the following day!

I am fortunate to have some amazing friends serving as table hosts for this event. So, if you would be interested in attending this event, please contact me and I will connect you with one of my hosts, who are currently busy trying to fill their tables. :) Tickets are $10 per person.

Or, if you would like to donate a lovely item that women would enjoy for the silent auction, let me know! We have some awesome items so far, and would love to add to our list of goodies!

My email is brittanischmidt@yahoo.com.

Hope you have a great rest of your week!!

1 comment:

  1. Super excited to be at Beth's table! Seriously, after her shower is over, I WILL have time to meet and chat with you! i promise! <3

    ReplyDelete