Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two FUNdraisers coming up!

As it worked out, my "laid back" month of June has quickly filled up with fundraisers (and vacation and VBS!) Woohoo! :) Fun fun fun!!

So, I wanted to let everyone know about two things we have coming up this month:
 
June 26
31 Gifts Fundraiser
6:00-8:00pm
JuJu Berry Frozen Yogurt

My friend Trish has offered to donate her commission from this party to our adoption fund!! Amazing!
Here is a link that you can shop online if you are not local or can't come to the party...
http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E3328463&from=DIRECTLINK


Guest special: when you spend $35, you can get a large utility tote for $10!!!

 
June 28/29
Neighborhood Yard Sales
7am-? each day
 
So, if you have items you would like to donate to our yard sale (or come shop) and help our adoption fund grow, please let me know. brittanischmidt@yahoo.com
I can collect items all that week.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment